Here’s a list of completely imaginary titles to go with the seven brand new Flight of the Conchords songs Flight of the Conchords played during their recent “Flight of the Conchords Sing Flight of the Conchords” concert at the Palace Theatre up in Columbus. I have made up alternate titles for each song and will probably continue to call the songs by these fake titles even after they’ve been given proper ones by the band (just as I still refer to Wilco’s “A Shot in the Arm” as “Ashtray Sez”).
- Our Latest Party Jam/Chips and Dips
- My Little Guy/Trevor
- The Story of a Dangerous Man/Stana**
- Shady Rachael & Jazzy B/Spoons
- (I’m a Piano-Playing) Seagull/Jemaine Explains
- The Summer of 1353/(How to) Woo a Lady
- One Hot Leg/Let’s Fuck on the Ceiling/Sex Tips!
In addition to these seven new songs, Bret and Jemaine played nine old songs (and parts of two more). I’m not going to bother writing them out. Frankly, I’m tired of that Belgian clown swiping the setlists and sticking them up elsewhere all out of order. This one’s staying in my little black setlist book.
Hey look, pictures!
The concert was hilarious. I got facial cramps from smiling so much.