I bought this old photo for a few reasons:
- It shatters the previous record of most women/girls on/near a boat/ship by five!
- It appears that there are at least two sets of sisters in the boat. There might even be some twins.
- The girl in the front is wearing a rather sharp outfit…including heels for boating.
- The terrible framing job is kind of charming.
- The facial expression on the woman on the right. She’s like the sassiest librarian ever.
- Three of the four women are wearing matching glasses.
- The familial resemblance of some of the people is so obvious that I was almost able to assemble an accurate family tree.
- Although it might not come across in my scan, the photograph is incredibly sharp with a level of crisp detail I don’t often see.